Vandy Vape Jackaroo 100W Mod - Shock, Water, and Dust Resistant
Vandy Vape Jackaroo Mod is water, shock and dust resistant for the ultimate outdoors vaping experience. The Jackaroo can fire up to 100 watts and supports multiple temperature control modes. A voltage and bypass mode is also available to use as well. The Jackaroo features a durable anti-skid rubberized handgrip design for a comfortable all day vaping experience. The Jackaroo is powered by (1) high amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (sold separately) for maximum versatility. The battery is secured by a bottom battery door cover with a convenient latch. Please note, an external battery charger is required and is sold separately.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by Vandy Chip
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant - IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant
- Dimensions: 91*29*48mm
- 510 Threaded
- Output Wattage: 5.0 - 100.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.00ohm
- Bypass Mode
- Voltage Mode
- Available in G10 or Resin Panel Designs
- 0.96" TFT Display Screen
- Ergonomic Design
- Anti-Skid Rubberized Handgrip Design
- Custom Display Background
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Battery Charger (Sold Separately)
- Includes (1) 18650 Battery Sleeve Adapter (Pre-installed)
- Bottom Battery Door Cover with Latch
- Short Circuit Protection
Vapemall NZ offers secure credit card payment processing through Paypal.
Other options available :
- Account2Account (Windcave)
- POLi Payment
- Bank Transfer
- ASB : 12-3125-0255246-00
- ANZ : 06-0998-0878318-00
If paid by 'Bank Transfer', your shipment will be shipped out after the money shows up on our bank account.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Below is the instruction on how to pay by your credit card through Paypal without having an account.
1. Choose Paypal as your Payment option
2. Input all details, choose your Billing address and click 'Complete order'
3. From Pay with PayPal screen, please click 'Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card'
4. Input your credit card details
5. Choose whether you want to create an account or proceed without an account, then click continue to finish with your payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.